1.Are wall mounted or ceiling mounted pull up bars good for home workout?
- Pull up is the the perfect exercise among all. It works the arms, back, shoulders, and also imrpove flexibility and stamina. One can also strengthen the core and work other muscle groups that are hardly touched on in other non-functional exerises. The best part is you can do them at a lot of places outdoor such as park but there is usually no reliable structure that you can hang your body to at home, that’s why pullup bars are a home fitness essential.
2. Is hanging from a pull up bar good for your back?
- Hanging from a pullup bar offers a lof of benefits, for example, it help decompresses your spine then minimize the risk of back injury. It also improve bad body posture such as round back by lossening up your shoulder joints.
3. What pull up bar should I use at home?
- Wall or Ceiling mounted pull up bars are the safest and most convenient way to build upper body strength not only your back but including arm and chest, second options would be the temporarily mounted models. It is essential you’re working out with the right bar for you. Joinfit carry a wide range of carefully-selected wall / ceiling / joist or temporaily mounted pull up bar options and we are sure one of them can fit a corner in your premises!