Bumper Plate | Urethane | KG | Joinfit
$450.00 – $1,730.00
- Premium, proven and consistent performance at a great value
- IWF standard dimensions, 45cm plate diameter
- 14cm hardened chrome steel center hub with 52mm center bore
- One-piece steel hub, no bolts or welds
- PU shell is molded, cured and adhered to an inner flange to ensure strength and stability of the bumper as one unit
- About bumper plates
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers
Bumper plate by Joinfit is the KG version of IWF standard Olympic Lifting weight plate, 450mm in diameter, with chrome-plated steel disc inserts and a 50.4mm collar opening for a firm, stable hold. These Urethane coated weight plates are an excellent choice for any training program, including Olympic weightlifting as they have minimal bounce and a built to last quality not typically seen at this price level.
- Thinner design than other styles of bumper plate- fit more weight on the bar.
- Extremely durable, will last for years in a garage or gym.
- At a glance differentiate weights with these color-coded plates.
- Expertly designed stainless steel “hooked” insert that remains firmly seated.
- Higher density virgin rubber means thinner bumpers and you can fit more weight on the bar.
- Low, dead bounce makes these safe in tight spaces.
Learn from Men’s Health about good way to do a round of full body exercise with only one weight plate here:
If you like their video, please subscribe to their youtube channel here: Equipment used in the video is only very similar to but not Joinfit’s product.
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72”)
- Collar Opening: 50.4mm (1.98”)
- Insert Type: Steel Disc, Chrome Plated
- Raised Lettering
- Protective Rubber Flanges
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
Plate Thickness Chart:
- Standard IWF color scale:
- 5KG : color = grey thickness = 2.25cm
- 10KG: color = green thickness = 3.2cm
- 15KG : color = yellow thickness = 4.05cm
- 20KG: color = blue thickness = 4.18cm
- 25KG : color = red thickness = 5.05cm
What is a bumper plate?
A bumper plate is a weight plate for Olympic bars that is made almost entirely of rubber (with a steel or brass collar in the middle that accepts an Olympic bar).
Why bumper plates?
The "end state" of the Olympic lifts is overhead or at the shoulder. Many lifters drop the weights from overhead. Since bumper plates are almost entirely rubber, being dumped from the shoulder or overhead will not damage the weights, bar, floor, bystanders, the lifter, etc...
Bumper plates are also great for garage gym use- the rubber construction is much quieter than traditional metal construction.
What exercises can I do with bumper plates?
- Clean and Jerk
- Overhead lunge
- And even more!
|JM068 Olympic Bumper|
Free shipping to any door addresses in Hong Kong, Macao & some key cities in China.If shipping to other countries, please send inquiry to Whatsapp number 852-51258243 or our Facebook messenger see if this item is suitable for shipping to any particular country. You could also visit our international shop www.joinfitshop.com for a range of select items that are ready to ship internationally.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.