Dumbbells | Gym Grade Hex Headed & Rubber Coated | KG (10kg or up takes 7 work days to shp)
$180.00 – $2,600.00
- SINGLE dumbbell sold individually, BUY TWO TO MAKE A PAIR
- 1KG = 2.2LB
- WONT CRACK YOUR FLOOR | Rubber coated head encased with 6mm odorless durable rubber, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors, furniture or your other equipment
- SOLID GRIP | Chrome coated handle – Contoured handles are thicker in the center than the edges, making for a wider and more ergonomic solid grip
- WONT FALL APART | One piece solid cast and steel head – will not spin or come loose like bulky pro-style dumbbells. Last forever if used and maintained properly
- ACCURATE BALANCED WEIGHT | One piece solid cast and steel head design encased in rubber offers accurate weight and precision balance
- BEST PRICE-2-QUALITY RATIO | Only a bit more costly than cheap dumbbells that are uneven in weights and leave rusty smell in your hands
- 2.5 TO 50 KG | In 2.5 kg increments – Extensive weight range that can fits all kinds of fitness training programs .
- CLEAR MARKINGS Easy to read weight markings encased into surface
- Dumbbells between 2.5 and 30KG are always in stock, those between 30KG and 50KG are also available but shipment time is 10-15 days.
- FREE DELIVERY IN HONG KONG FREE DELIVERY to any no-stair-climbing door addresses in non-restricted zones in Hong Kong, Macao and China.
We also ship worldwide, additional shipping fees apply.
- Additional information
- How much weight you need?
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers (2)
Dumbbells – If you’re looking for something more robust and resilient than the adjustable type dumbbells, you may want to look at the standard hex dumbbell sets. These are commonly sold as a single dumbbell or in a set and can stand up to drops and other abuses better that the adjustable type. They are also better suited for when you are performing quick circuits or floor exercises such as the pushup row. You don’t have to worry about adjusting the weights during short rest times and they will hold your body weight better that the adjustable types.
The hex dumbbell design is a go-to standard, also the rubber coated version is excellent for protecting floors and the occasional bump with another dumbbell. Rubber coated is always preferred over the non-coated version because they also provide traction on hard floors when doing exercises such as the pushup row.
Dumbbells from Joinfit Gym Grade Hex Headed & Rubber Coated Series combine one-piece cast heads with steel inserts, bolted onto the handle. Then the bolt is welded to secure the head for extra durability and safety.
The rubber coated dumbbells will never rotate like the conventional dumbbells on the market. The one piece design offers many benefits, this series are smaller than conventional ones and accurate in weight. Furthermore, molded end caps with numbers permanently marked prevent stickers from coming off during use. In 2.5 kg increments – Extensive weight range that can fits all kinds of fitness training programs .
Dumbbells between 2.5 and 30KG are always in stock, those between 30KG and 50KG are also available but shipment time is 10-15 days.
Come learn from Michael Vazquez about some efficient metabolic way of using a single HEX dumbbell for a full body workout here:
Fitness equipment used in this video is very similar to but not Joinfit’s products.
|HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO I NEED FOR DUMBBELLS?|
|Using dumbbells, or free weights, in your exercise program yields benefits such as strengthening and toning targeted muscles and muscle groups. Using dumbbells may also increase your muscular and cardiovascular stamina and endurance. However, you must use dumbbells properly to reduce your chance of injury. Factor in poundage, the number of repetitions and your overall health and exercise experience when choosing dumbbell weights. Consult your doctor before beginning any new weightlifting or other exercise regimen, also consult a trainer if you have no idea which direction to go.|
|Beginners should use light dumbbells to prevent injury or strain to muscles and joints, ligaments and tendons. If the dumbbells feel light to you, first consider increasing your number of repetitions or sets instead of poundage. For example, a beginner should start with 5 to 10lb (~2.5kg to 5kg) dumbbells in each hand and perform up to 12 or 15 repetitions of exercises like single-arm rows, lateral raises, upright rows, hammer curls, biceps curls and triceps extensions. For increased focus and intensity, perform two to three sets of each exercise or exercise circuit.|
|FORM AND TECHNIQUE ARE MOST IMPORTANT, NOT WEIGHT|
|If you've never used dumbbells before, No matter what the programs are, it's best to start with lower weights so you can adjust to the shape of your dumbbells, become accustomed to holding them in your hands during exercise and learn proper form and technique before advancing to heavier weights. Practice an exercise like an overhead shoulder press without weights, then with light weights. You'll notice that the exercise itself is more difficult, and that you need to engage more muscles to help you lift that weight. Concentrate on holding your stomach in and using good posture and body mechanics lifting a 5 to 10-pound (~2.5kg to 5kg) dumbbell on each side to start.|
|ASK YOURSELF: "WHAT DO YOU USE THE DUMBBELLS FOR?"|
|Your dumbbell weight requirements will depend on why you're dumbbell-training -- whether you're lifting dumbbells for increased strength and mass, jacking up your aerobic endurance, fat loss or for building up power.|
|FOR BUILDING MASS|
|• Women lifting dumbbells to increase muscle mass and strength can use free dumbbells between 10 and 15 pounds (~5kg to 7.5kg)|
• Men can use 15 to 20lb (~7.5kg to 10kg) dumbbells to start. Build up to about 15 repetitions with the lighter weights.
• Gradually increase your poundage over two to four months until you're lifting 15 to 20lb (~7.5kg to 10kg) weights if you're a woman and 20 to 25 lb (~7.5kg to 12.5kg) weights if you're a men.
• The higher the weight, the fewer your reps, with a maximum of between eight and 12.
|FOR BUILDING POWER|
|• Women lifting dumbbells to build up power can use free dumbbells between 15 and 25 pounds (~7.5kg to 12.5kg)|
• Men can use 20 to 25lb (~10kg to 12.5kg) dumbbells to start.
• WARNING: Please note that Power Development programs call for few reps of explosive moves, such as swings, clean, jerk and snatch etc. These are complicated moves, make sure you have mastered the moves from qualified trainers to avoid injuries.
• Build up to about 8 repetitions with the lighter weights, gradually increase your poundage over two to four months until you're lifting 20 to 25lb (~10 kg to 12.5kg) weights if you're a woman and 25 to 30 lb (~12.5kg to 15kg) weights if you're a man.
• The higher the weight, the fewer your reps, with a maximum of between four and 8.
|FOR FAT LOSS, ENDURANCE AND TONING|
|Men and women who want to tone their muscles or lose fat but not add bulk should keep their dumbbell weight lower than higher. For example, two to three sets of 10 to 20 repetitions using a 5-to 10-lb /~2.5kg to 5kg (for women) or 10-15lb / 5kg to 7.5kg ( for men) weight provides enough resistance to engage the muscles without experiencing the tearing of muscular fibers that results in increased muscle mass.|
By courtesy of www.kaiwheeler.com Please subscribe to their online training video service if you like their training programs. Equipment used in the video is only very similar to but not Joinfit's products
See coach Mike Chang at www.sixpackshortcuts.com on how to make good use of hex dumbbells to do fat shredding training.
By courtesy of www.sixpackshortcuts.com Please subscribe to their online training video service if you like their training programs. Equipment used in the video is only very similar to but not Joinfit's products
Listen to coach Mat at PrimalATC on why they prefer hex dumbbell over round ones.
By courtesy of www.primalatc.com Please subscribe to their online training video service if you like their training programs. Equipment used in the video is only very similar to but not Joinfit's products