Fitball | Swissball | Exercise Ball | Commercial Grade | Anti-Burst | Joinfit
$200.00 – $264.00
- INFLATES QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH HANDY PUMP TO JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS WORKOUT ROUTINE: Get a quick start on optimizing your health — every box we ship contains an Exercise Ball that inflates using the hand pump that goes with it. Within minutes, you can use it as a stability ball in any kind of fitness training such as yoga or Pilates, or as a desk chair to correct your posture and support your back when you work.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI-BURST RATING CAN MATCH ANY HEAVYWEIGHT: Our FitBall is manufactured using gym quality standards. When used properly, it can carry the stress of heavy loads up to 2000 lbs without popping to prevent you from being injured. Excess loads above this weight will cause the ball to deflate slowly to ensure your safety.
- THICK PVC CASING PROVIDES OPTIMUM PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: Packed with non-toxic PVC material, our stability balls have a thickness of 1,877 micrometers which delivers a greater degree of resistance to sharp objects on the floor or on your clothing that may come in contact with the ball.
- NON-SLIP RIBBED BODY STAYS PUT WITH SKIN CONTACT: The PVC body has a soft-touch surface with sweat-resistant texture all around it — making it easy to hold without slipping while tossing, bouncing or squeezing the ball even with profuse sweat.
- FIVE SIZE OPTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY: 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm, 85cm Not sure which is the right size for you? Our size guide in the “Specification” tab below helps you determine which size Exercise Ball best matches your intended use based on your body height if used for exercise, and the desk height if used as a chair.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers (1)
- Fitball by (Extra Thick) Joinfit is made according to commercial-grade protocol, every one is anti-burst and was designed with advanced rubber molding technology with increased thickness so you can work out with confidence.
Every Joinfit fitball is of exceptional quality and durability. Each product is made from a non-toxic PHALATE –FREE and latex free PVC material and are NRL (Natural Rubber Latex Free) , and there will be no adverse effects as there is with other PVC products. Our fit balls, also known as Swiss Balls, have a latex free component appropriate for use with people who are allergic to latex. No other fitballs, beach ball, physio ball or any other inflatable product on the market has this unique quality.
The Joinfit FitBall is weight-rated up to 2000 pounds of static weight capacity. This Exercise Ball is ideal for commercial use as well as a home fitness program., it is perfect for weight training on the ball as well as users looking for extra performance for health club settings & other heavy-use applications
|Color Code||Color||Ball Diameter (cm)||User Body Heights (cm)||Ball Weight (kg)|
|a||Black||75||165 – 175||1.6|
|a||Grey||85||175 – 185||1.8|
What's in the Box?
- Joinfit FitBall
- Air pump
- Air plug
Some ideas of using this equipment:
By courtesy of Natalia Kern.& Tone It Up. Please subscribe to their online training video service if you like their training programs. Equipment used in the video is very similar to but not Joinfit's products.