Fitness Powerbag | Joinfit
$640.00 – $1,480.00
Training with Fitness Powerbag teaches the body to use its core stabilizers effectively in order that transfer of energy can take place effectively during even the most complex of movement patterns. It provides a feedback mechanism to assist with the development of all movements being high quality. It constantly emphasizes a high level of co-ordination within each movement and increases the power by which these co-ordinate movements can be carried out.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers
Fitness Powerbag or Fitness Sandbag is a totally functional ‘use anywhere’ soft to touch weight system, they are filled with sand that flows within the bag and two nylon easy grip webbing handles provide grips for lifting. Contents are held securely within inner bags. Fitness Powerbag or Fitness Sandbag are made of a unique blend of tough nylon lined material.
The design of Fitness Powerbag makes them very comfortable to train with, the soft construction spreads the load when they are on the shoulders allowing more dynamic and aggressive movements than with traditional weights. The Powerbag can be dropped safely and used on almost any surface inside or outdoors. With Fitness Sandbag wherever you wish to train becomes your gym. Many sports teams use the Powerbag on the pitch, track, court, beach or poolside, to train alongside their technical sessions. They are both safe and versatile. If you wish to travel abroad with them sand can be emptied and they can be refilled on location.
Fitness Powerbag achieves these key-training goals by its emphasis on quality and core stability trained in a functional way and by its specific design and the sheer adaptability and range of movements that can be completed with Powerbag®.
These movements include:
- Olympic lifting movements.
- Variations on Olympic lifting movements, to include diagonal and rotational moves.
- Complex movement based exercises, all multi-joint in nature and all requiring a high emphasis on stability.
- Movement drills, such as fast feet, ladder drills, heel flicks etc.
- Jumps, which are difficult to achieve resisted due to awkwardness of bars.
- Drops, difficult to achieve resisted due to awkwardness of bars.
- Throws, difficult to do with most systems other than medicine balls which rarely exceed more than 15kg.
- Catching and taking the impact, again difficult to complete with most systems.
- Dynamic movements with a partner, throw.. catch.. move.. throw.. catch
- Pure resisted core stability movements.
- Complex training to mix skills drills or game plays with dynamic work using Powerbag. Your training or playing area also becomes your gym, whether pitch, court trackside or home.
- Whether your sport is Rugby, Football, Squash, Tennis or Hockey, your conditioning training can now become an integral part of your skills based training.
- Warm weather training or holidays, not sure about the facilities? Simply empty out your Powerbag® and fill it with sand when you get to your destination abroad.
- Rehabilitation exercises, combining multi-joint movements and the development of functional movements under varying levels of resistance.
Handles：1.2mm PU+ Polyster fiber filler
Webbing：5cm double stitched nylon
Filler：Sand and Iron Beads
Free shipping to any door addresses in Hong Kong, Macao & some key cities in China.If shipping to other countries, please send inquiry to Whatsapp number 852-51258243 or our Facebook messenger see if this item is suitable for shipping to any particular country. You could also visit our international shop www.joinfitshop.com for a range of select items that are ready to ship internationally.
Some exercise ideas of using the powerbag
By courtesy of critical bench Please subscribe to their online training video service if you like their training programs. Equipment used in the video is only very similar to but not Joinfit's products
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.