Plyometric Boxes | Plyoboxes | Foam | Joinfit PRO
- Available as as a set of four plyo boxes , 15cm, 30cm, 45cm, 60cm in heights
- Commercial-grade product for plyometric training, cross-training, functional training.
- All foam construction. Extra firm urethane core and softer laminated polyethylene foam on outside.
- 30 oz. UV stabilized mildew-resistant expanded vinyl w/non-skid landing zone. Hook & loop fasteners.
- Footprint: cm x cm. Unit weight by height:
- 15cm – 5.2kg (90cm*75cm*15cm)
- 30cm – 10.25kg (90cm*75cm*30cm)
- 45cm – 15.3kg (90cm*75cm*45cm)
- 60cm – 19.5kg ( 90cm*75cm*60cm)
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers
Stacking Foam Plyometric Jump Boxes
- Plyo boxes made of wooden core and hard-foam skin can solve one of the biggest problems with getting new athletes to perform box jumps, to minimize the very real fear of injuring themselves while doing the movement. Advanced athletes are also reluctant to push their limits on taller boxes for the same reason. If an athlete does not commit to the jump out of fear, the chances of getting hurt further increase.Joinfit PRO plyo boxes are firm enough to perform plyometric movements, but soft enough that they will not injure your shins if you miss. You can customize the height of the box so that athletes can either work their way up to a prescribed workout height or up to a personal max box jump.
Free shipping to any door addresses in Hong Kong, Macao & some key cities in China.If shipping to other countries, please send inquiry to Whatsapp number 852-51258243 or our Facebook messenger see if this item is suitable for shipping to any particular country. You could also visit our international shop www.joinfitshop.com for a range of select items that are ready to ship internationally.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.