Joinfit Olympic Barbell and Plate Holder
- Olympic weight tree and bar rack with six 5cm-by-22-cm Olympic plate storage posts
- Holds up to 500 kg of weight in several configurations
- Keeps plates safely suspended off the floor for easy storage and removal
- Holds FOUR Olympic bar holders; evenly distributed weight-loaded system
- Measures 66 x 111 x 63 cm (W x H x D)
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers
Keep your workout area safe, clean, and organized with the Joinfit weight tree and bar rack. Outfitted with six 5cm-by-22.4cm weight storage posts, the rack can hold up to 400kg of weight in several configurations, including a series of 20-, 15-, 10-, 5-, and 2.5-kg weights. More importantly, the storage posts keep the plates safely suspended off the floor for easy storage and removal–just slip on the weights after you’re done and you’ll keep your workout room uncluttered. The rack also offers space to store FOUR Olympic bars, and includes a four corner weight-load distribution system that virtually eliminates the risk of tipping. Made of high-tensile-strength steel with all-four-side welded construction and finished with ultra-tough, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, the rack measures 66 by 111 by 63 cm (W x H x D)
– The two top plate posts can only hold plates smaller than 26cm in diameter, all Olympic sized plates of 46cm diameter are stored in the lower two posts.
– The weight plates and bars are sold separately.
– Come as parts in boxes, self-assembly required.
– This is Joinfit’s OEM item, no Joinfit logo print on the product
Free shipping to any door addresses in Hong Kong, Macao & some key cities in China.If shipping to other countries, please send inquiry to Whatsapp number 852-51258243 or our Facebook messenger see if this item is suitable for shipping to any particular country. You could also visit our international shop www.joinfitshop.com for a range of select items that are ready to ship internationally.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.