Ergo Grip – Cable Attachment | Joinfit
$380.00 – $460.00
- Instead of grip strength, focus on the targeted muscle groups
- More ergonomically comfortable & efficient than old-school round handles
- Proper form in lifting is important, each grip design is tailored to specific back exercises
- Durable and washable rubber coated high grade steel construct
- Scratch and chip-resistant surface texture
- Suitable for high-end gym and club environments
- Five grips available, with three variations; neutral, pronate and supinate
- A – Close Grip Pronate – 31cm wide, 11cm tall
- B – Close Grip Supinate – 31.5cm wide, 16cm tall
- C – Medium Grip Natural – 54cm wide, 10cm tall
- D – Medium Grip Pronate – 61cm wide, 10cm tall
- E – Wide Grip – 82cm wide, 10.5cm tall
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers
- Work your back muscles, not your fingers and wrists!
- Finally you can achieve an effective back exercise protocol without the use of hooks, straps or any redundant lifting aids .
- Joinfit Ergo Grips offer handle for cable machine pulling movements with 5 grip options:
- A – Close Grip Pronate
- B – Close Grip Supinate
- C – Medium Grip Neutral
- D – Medium Grip Pronate
- E- Wide Grip
- Five Joinfit Cable Grips in total, with three variations; pronate (palms facing away), supinate (palms facing yourself) and neutral (palms inward), . Different grips exercise the back muscles at different angles, more ergonomically effective than other traditional cable attachement or cable handles.
- Premature grip failure is always the cause of ineffective back muscle training. With Joinfit Grips no compensations tools such as wrist straps or other devices needed.
- WHen holding a standard round bar in back exercises, wrists flex and therefore biceps are also flexed, at this position the line of force is through the middle phalanx; When reps go on and the exercise becomes tiring, the hand rotates, causing the wrist to extend. At this point the line of force passes through the ends of the fingers, which is not an efficient position for the wrist and make the fingers go fatique much sooner than your back muscles.
- Joinfit Ergo Grip keeps the wrist in a partial flexion state at all times, the most efficient and less tiring grip position. As the back exercise progresses, the wrist still maintains its original position.
- Joinfit Ergo Grip takes the focus off gripping the handle but puts focus back on the targeted back muscles
- Over-gripping or squeezing traditional lat bar handles too hard always puts the wrist in a state of extension, which often results in Tennis elbow after a period of time. Joinfit Grip keeps the wrist in a partial state of flexion, and takes the focus off the grip.
A – Close Grip Pronate – HK$380, B – Close Grip Supinate – HK$390, C – Medium Grip Natural – HK$420, D – Medium Grip Pronate – HK$430, E – Wide Grip – HK$460
Free shipping to any door addresses in Hong Kong, Macao & some key cities in China.If shipping to other countries, please send inquiry to Whatsapp number 852-51258243 or our Facebook messenger see if this item is suitable for shipping to any particular country. You could also visit our international shop www.joinfitshop.com for a range of select items that are ready to ship internationally.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.