- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
Joinfit Stability Dome is ideal for stability and balance training exercise or rehabilitation treatment. The Stability Dome is comparable to BOSU in terms of quality and performance, it can be used as either a ball or board. The Stability Dome features a weight capacity of 300kg. It features a solid plate at the base of the ball for added stability.
The Joinfit Stability Dome provides a convenient conditioning and training apparatus to improve range of movement, strength and balance. The Stablility Dome is latex free, crafted from high quality materials and complements any collection of exercise equipment, personal or professional.
- Solid plate for added stability
- Can be used as a ball or board
- Weight capacity of 300kg
- Promotes balance and coordination
- Latex Free
- Skin – Environmentally friendly PVC imported from the US.
- Base frame – 70%PP+30% Polyfiber coated withTPR anti-slip cover
- Side frame – Aviation grade ABS
Dimensions and weight
- Dome diameter：63.2CM，Height 20-24cm
- Side frame height：3.5CM
- Net weight = 7.05kg
- Max load = 300KG
Some exercise ideas of using this equipment for ankle rehabilitation:
By courtesy of Brian Abelson Please subcribe to their online training video service if you like training programs. Equipment used in the video is only very similar to but not Joinfit’s products.