Open Trap Bar | Deadlift Bar | Hex Bar | Open | Built-in Bar Jack | Joinfit PRO
- Open design, built-in bar jack loading system and grip knurling make this bar approachable, easy to use and appropriate for more lifters
- Unique turn-90-degree-upright bar jack system allows bumper plates to be loaded without having to lift the bar.
- Space efficient vertical bar storage allows facilities to optimize training spaces
- Durable chromed sleeves are compatible with all 50mm Olympic discs and bumpers.
- 28mm grip diameter
- Hex Length: 1350mm
- Sleeve Length: 360mm X 2
- Total Bar Length: 2070mm
- Width: 550mm
- Height: 175 mm
- Weight: 24.5kg
- Why Trap Bar?
- Reviews (0)
- Free Shipping
- Questions & Answers (2)
Open trap bar by Joinfit PRO is designed for lifting ease, opening the benefits of deadlifting to more people. The open design supports a variety of lunges and carries in addition to deadlifts. The bar easily moves between the upright storage / bar jack and the horizontal lifting position. It rests on feet and takes up the role as a bar jack which provides ample clearance for unencumbered loading and unloading.
- Manufactured from the finest materials with our Joinfit PRO’s signature attention to detail, the bar rests on durable rubber feet that protect the platform or floor and raise the sleeve off the ground for easy loading and unloading of discs and bumpers plates.
- Open Deadlift Bar solves many issues common to trap bars on the market today which are often difficult to load, cumbersome to use and challenging to store. Our unique open design is approachable and the bar is counterbalanced so users can easily move between the upright storage and loading position and the horizontal lifting position.
Handle diameter 28mm，
Length 1820mm，Width 590mm，Hight 130mm，
Neight weight 25KG
Learn form How To Beast about how to effectively use the mini fit ball to train your ab and core
By courtesy of How To Beast . Please subscribe to their online training videos if you like their fitness programs. Equipment used in this video is very similar to but not Joinfit's products.
Learn form Hybrid Fitness about how to effectively use the trap bar to do deadlift
By courtesy of Hybrid Fitness . Please subscribe to their online training videos if you like their fitness programs. Equipment used in this video is very similar to but not Joinfit's products.
By courtesy of Men's Health. Please subscribe to their online readership if you like their fitness advice. Equipment used in this video is very similar to but not Joinfit's products.
By courtesy of T Nation. Please subscribe to their online readership if you like their fitness advice. Equipment used in this video is very similar to but not Joinfit's products.